Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living
February 2019 Hiring Report
These candidates are immediately available to interview.
For further information on any candidates listed or other available candidates in your area
please call 877-305-8218 and contact Sean at x228.
- VP of Clinical Services: MSN prepared nurse with 20+ years of experience in an LTC setting. Our candidate has 6 years as a DON, 10+ years as a Regional Nurse Consultant and 2 years as VP of Clinical Services. This candidate is also RUG Certified and has a history of tremendous survey results
- Director of Nursing (Skilled Nursing): BSN prepared nurse with 10+ years in skilled nursing. Our candidate has 7 years of nurse management experience including 5 as a DON. Excellent survey results and an expert on Point Click Care.
- MDS Coordinator: BSN prepared nurse with 12 years of LTC experience. 8 years in nurse management including 4 as a Unit Manager (sub-acute) and almost 3 as an MDS Coordinator. Prides herself on always getting MDS in on time and accurate. Has never received an MDS survey tag.
- Nursing Home Administrator: LNHA with 16 years of experience in skilled nursing. Several deficiency-free surveys in his career. Has increased star rating for 3 facilities. Took current facility from losing $100k per month to a plus $20,000 per month.
- Executive Director(Assisted Living): Assisted Living executive with 13 years experience in Senior Living, including 6 years as Executive Director. Last 2 surveys have been deficiency free. Reduced cost to hire by 45% and decreased training time by 25%. Turned around a struggling facility and grew census from 45 to 96 in one year with a 17% NOI.